- Admission for all courses is granted in the month of Jun / July only. The academic year for all courses generally commences on 15th June And concludes on 30th April of the subsequent year.
- Application for admission for all courses shall be made online on the prescribed form. The hard copy of the same should be submitted along with required documents in the college.
- All admissions are on the basis of merit and shall be finalized after completion of the admission procedure.
- Application for admission shall be duly accompanied by remittance of necessary fees, original certificates & Xerox copies and two passport size photographs.
Mandatory documents for admission
- Duly completed admission form
- Passing certificate of qualifying exam- Two Xerox copies
- Statement of marks of qualifying exam- Two Xerox copies
- Transference Certificate/Leaving Certificate
- Migration certificate – Original & Xerox Copy
- Passport Size recent photographs
- Fee Concession forms for EBC, & other categories
- Caste Certificate
- Educational gap certificate if applicable.
Note : Mere submission of application form for admission does not amount to admission. The principal reserves the right of granting admission and all admissions need to be confirmed by the concerned authorities of the college and University of Pune.
When a student is admitted to the college , all rules and regulations as regards discipline, behaviour , conduct and attendance for lectures, tutorials, practical and appearance at the examination etc. are binding on every student. In all Disciplinary matters the decision of the principal shall be final and binding. The college strictly denounces ragging and has a duly constituted Anti- ragging Squad and committee.