A LEAD & QUALITY EDUCATIONAL ENTERPRISE
- Established in 1918. Ninety Five Years of Quality Service.
- Three Zones – Nashik, Mumbai & Thane with 17 Centres and 121 Institutions.
- 1,25,000 Pupiles, 4000 Staff, Current Budget Rs. 160 Crores.
- All Colleges and Schools are ISO 9001:2000 Certified.
- The Society is known for Students’ Discipline, Academic Excellence, Professional Competence and Innovative Programmes with a track record of Students and Staff achievements.
- Society’s Colleges have permanent affiliation and recognition for Ph.D. programmes.
- Internationally known for making Higher and Technical Education Entrepreneurial Innovative and Rewarding through this Nasik Centre (Certified at 44th International Conference- University of Twente, Netherland- Holland.
- Established First Agriculture School for Adivasis in India, 1920 at Bordi, Dist. Thane.
- Established First University based MBA Programme in India, 1968 at Nashik under POONA UNIVERSITY.
- First Krishi Vidynan Kendra in India, 1975 at Kosbad, Dist. Thane.
- First Vocationalisation of University Degree in India, 1983 at BYK College, Nasik.
- Pace Setting experiment at National level- Hindustan Aeronautical Ltd. – H.A.L-G.E.S. agreement for School & College Complex since 1970 at Ozar, Dist. Nasik.