Placement In-charge : Mr. S. B. Satbhai
The objectives of Placement & Training Cell are manifold .
- Developing the students Technical knowledge and soft skills to meet the corporate recruitment process.
- To motivate students to develop their overall personality in terms of career planning and goal setting which will stand them in good stead even after getting the job.
- Aiming to Place the maximum number of student through campus & off-campus interview conducted by the top Employers.
- Create awareness among students regarding available career option and help them in identifying their caress objectives.
- Guide the students in developing skills and job-search strategies required to archives their career objectives.
- Identify suitable potential employers and help them achieve their hiring goals.
- Organize activates converging career planning.
- Act as a bridge between students, alumni and employers.
- Take feedback from industry and provide inputs for curriculum.
- Placement Cell:
- Mrs. Asmita A Vaidya- Principal
- Mr. Sandip Satbhai- In-Charge
- Mr. B. T. Bhalerao- Member
The law profession is one of the noble progressions in the society. The law officer plays a pivotal role in every institution form inception to accomplishment of all objects. In recent time law graduate have got wider scope to work with eminent institutions. Keeping in mind this fact we at N. B. Thakur Law College, Nashik established a Placement Cell.